Veteran

Male Number of posts : 748
Gamertag : XxH0UST0NxX
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Character sheet
XP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Hey Primo   Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:49 pm

What happened to your Bucs? they got owned by Houston!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://h0u.myminicity.com
xxMH PRIMOxx
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1058
Gamertag : xxMH PRIMOxx
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Character sheet
XP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Pre-Season doesn't mean anything.
Besides, were keeping all our energy for the Cowgirls 1st game of the season.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gta4.sitesled.com
H0U$T0N
Veteran
Veteran

Character sheet
XP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:33 am

why is it when its preseason the losers always say it don't mean anything but if they win they brag about it?
Back to top Go down
xxMH PRIMOxx
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
XP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:23 pm

I don't know, but I don't watch pre-season so I never brag about it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
xnightcrawlerxx
Regular
Regular

Male Number of posts : 210
Gamertag : xnightcrawlerxx

Character sheet
XP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:26 pm

H0U$T0N wrote:
What happened to your Bucs? they got owned by Houston!

it probably doesnt help that they fired their offensive coordinator just before the season starts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heim89
Regular
Regular

Male Number of posts : 225
Gamertag : Heim
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:06 am

cowgirls?.. some1's lookin for a fight..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xnightcrawlerxx
Regular
Regular

Character sheet
XP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:11 pm

if romo threw half as well as he broke up with starlets maybe they could actually win a playoff game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxMH PRIMOxx
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
XP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:40 am

Are you a RomoSexual?
I know Heim is!

Back to top Go down
JKilgore44
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Male Number of posts : 443
Gamertag : JKilgore44
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:52 am

The preseason doesn't matter. You're rarely going to see the entire 2nd team play the entire 2nd team of another team. The preseason is all about making the team or securing your position. For instance, during the last Cowboys last preseason game against the Vikings, Pat Watkins intercepted a Sage Rosenfels pass and returned it for a touchdown at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. This obviously is insignificant to the Cowboys season considering they're still 0-0 as of today, but what this does mean is that Pat Watkins has more than likely EARNED his starting position. PS, I don't know who won the game and I don't really care. I don't want the scoreboard during preseason games, I watch the depth of the rosters.

As for Primos Bucs, well they're going to get pissed on by the C' Boys. I know that's your team Primo, and I used to be a big fanboy myself (during the Dungy and Gruden days), but I just don't think they're going to have it this year. If Gaines Adams doesn't have a 10 sack season it's safe to say he's a bust. Don't get me wrong, he's a total freak of an athlete and I absoutely love to have him on my Madden roster, but he hasn't translated that talent to the field. Y'all do have Graham, Bryant, and Clayton to work with on offense and y'all also picked up Winslow during the offseason, but Leftwich is still Leftwich. He looked good in the one preseason game I saw, but as I stated earlier, the preseason doesn't mean shit for starters. Geno Hayes is one of my favorite linebackers in the league, but letting go of Derrick Brookes was stupid. I don't care if he's getting "old" by league standards, he's an established veteran and his presence in the locker room does more for that team than they even know. Its Ronde's turn to step up and be "that" guy and lead that Defense.

As for my Romo.... Well.... I'm nervous. I haven't been much of a Romo fanboy in the past and I'm still not. He's gotta let his fucking nuts hang this season. I mean this guy is pretty fucking good, but Jesus Christ man, he can't win a game unless it's in september or october. It's driving me absolutely insane. He's got talent oozing out his fucking ears but he doesn't know how to use it. He's surrounded by so many weapons (especially last season) but it's like he can only throw to Witten. At least Jessica Simpsons gone. Maybe the motherfucker will quit going on vacations in the middle of the season and win the state of Texas a super bowl.

As for the C' Boys in general.... Well.... I'm nervous, lol. I think Jerry Jones made some good moves getting rid of Pac-man, Tank Johnson, and T.O (even though I think T.O. is an incredible athlete and one of the best football players I have ever seen play the game. You can't deny it, what that guy did in San Fran, Philly, and Dallas is amazing. Just imagine if God would've made him without vocal cords) but getting rid of Roy Williams (SS) was fucking retarded. I don't care if the guy lost a step in his pass coverage, he was still a stud at stopping the run on the corners. Roy Williams (WR) is lazy and slow. He runs sloppy routes and has poor effort. Yeah, he's a big target, but no, he's not "the answer". In my opinion, the C' Boys gotta establish the running game with Barber and Felix and allow Romo to get in those ideal QB situations (2nd & 2, 3rd & 1) where he can set-up some big play action passes and really stretch the D. If we're facing 2nd & 10 or 3rd & long all season, we're doomed.

That, my friends, is my rant for the day
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/JKilgore44
H0U$T0N
Veteran
Veteran

Character sheet
XP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:03 pm

My prediction

Cowboys will be a five hundred team. they will not make it to the playoffs this year. Bold prediction but one you can take to the bank. As far as the Bucs, they will make the playoffs but only as a wild card team. My Houston Texans will likely go to the playoffs but as a wild card team also. There are too many good teams in the AFC South. I think with Brady healthy they have a shot to win it all this year.
Back to top Go down
MonsterBuk
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Male Number of posts : 423
Gamertag : MonsterBuk

Character sheet
XP:
8999/-23  (8999/-23)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:42 pm

Widow, China called and they want their wall back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/huntindarut
xnightcrawlerxx
Regular
Regular

Character sheet
XP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:05 am

xxMH PRIMOxx wrote:
Are you a RomoSexual?
I know Heim is!

fuck no! he's overrated in my opinion. and in case no one noticed, the cowboys are no longer america's team. texas football teams suck. its hard to say who will meet up in the super bowl, but my money's on the steelers and giants
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxMH PRIMOxx
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
XP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:45 pm

Well, first half is over and the Bucs could easily be in the lead. Too many penalties, like the roughing the kicker that gave the cowboys a first and a score later down the drive.
Leftwich is still over throwing his god damn receivers but he's not looking horribly bad. He's making some wise desicions, he just has to calm down and make the right pass.

Cadillac is doing a damn good job for it being his first game back since his injuries.
So far, I'm happy from what I've seen from my BUCS. Except for the poor blocking on the first field goal attempt that the cowboys blocked .. then he missed one at the end of the half.. I hope Morris brings in Matt Bryant in the second half and gives Caddy a lil more playing time.

Although D. Ward also looked pretty good.

As for Ronde, with the new Man Coverage instead of the Tampa 2, Ronde has shown he can play tight man to man coverage also and he is looking fast as ever.
Just a few tweaks in the 2nd half and I think we can win this bitch.

Back to top Go down
Heim89
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:05 pm

well.. i can see i have no chance surviving in this thread so ill just keep my thoughts to myself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxMH PRIMOxx
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
XP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:36 am

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Back to top Go down
AchyHippo
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Male Number of posts : 479
Gamertag : AchyHippo

Character sheet
XP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:18 am

Dolphins 4 lyfe, I'll never give up on them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JKilgore44
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:56 pm

I won't even brag on this win, it was too easy Wink

And houston, you're crazy. Or you just don't watch much football. But I disagree with all 3 of your "bold predicitions". Here's my rationale:

1) The Houston Texans WILL NOT make the playoffs becuase: A) There's no chance they will win the AFC south (Colts and Titans, get real man), B) They can't win the wild card race in a division with the Patriots, Colts, Titans, Steelers, Chargers, and Ravens. Oh yeah, don't forget the Dolphins, they made it last year (PS, Sporano and Parcells both came from the Cowboys) C) Even if the Texans had their best season ever, there wont be two wild cards from the same divison and something tells me that either the Colts or Titans will FOR SURE be in a wild card spot.... Sorry man, Texans are going to be on vacation in January.

2) The Buc's WILL NOT make the playoffs because: A) They're not going to win the NFC south (Panthers, Falcons, and Saints?? Be real) B) There odds of making a wild card run are better than the Texans, but again, they're going to finish last in their divison. And just to keep things in perspective, they have Buffalo this week (who should've beat the patriots on Monday but they're kick returner is a moron), then they get to play the Giants, Redskins and Eagles (on the road), Carolina, New England, and the Packers. The bucs have a better chance of being 0-8 than making the playoffs. Sorry Primo, not hating on your team, only talking facts. PS, Leftwich struggled in the first half, but he didn't do horrible. He only had an 89.1 passer rating, but he doesn't have much to throw at. Caddy looks legit and I'm happy to see that. But the truth of the matter is, their defense is really struggling. Ronde is legit, and you're right, he locked it down in Man-to-man. But other than him, their secondary is just plain bad.

3) You may just be right about the Cowboys... I will go out on a limb and say that they will be over .500 but just barely. They're notorious for starting off well and then struggling later in the season. But truthfully, they're in the toughest division in football. And they're schedule isn't very easy at all. It's going to be a tough road for sure, but I say 10-6 sounds better than 8-8 in my opinion. Romo looked real good in the second half, but truthfully, the bulk of those yards came on the big plays to Crayton and Williams. They're not going to be able to ride on Romos back the whole season though. Truthfully, the Boys gotta win 5 of their next 6 to even have a chance (Giants, Panthers, Broncos, Chiefs, Falcons, and Seahawks). It can be done, but it won't be easy by any means... Then they get to have some divisional fun Sad But out of the 3 teams you mentioned, the Cowboys DEFINITELY have the best chance of making the playoffs. Even with a considerably tougher division, they're just simply a stronger team.

And Monster, I thought you died??? Good to know you're alive.

I know this is a book again, but I'm in school mode. When I have a lot of facts to base my shit on, I just keep going and going and going...

Again, I'm not talking shit on your teams. I wish the Texans would make it to the playoffs, I really do. I live an hour from Houston and I'd be down there watching every game. Plus, I'm a big time Mario Williams fan. Furthermore, I wish the Bucs would get back on top of their shit. I'm a big fan of Caddy, Winslow, and my nigga Gaines Adams, but they don't have the QB or the Defense to carry them. These are just my opinions and the facts that influence them. Nothing personal Smile
Back to top Go down
H0U$T0N
Veteran
Veteran

Character sheet
XP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:38 pm

JKilgore44 wrote:
I won't even brag on this win, it was too easy ;-)

And houston, you're crazy. Or you just don't watch much football. But I disagree with all 3 of your "bold predicitions". Here's my rationale:

1) The Houston Texans WILL NOT make the playoffs becuase: A) There's no chance they will win the AFC south (Colts and Titans, get real man), B) They can't win the wild card race in a division with the Patriots, Colts, Titans, Steelers, Chargers, and Ravens. Oh yeah, don't forget the Dolphins, they made it last year (PS, Sporano and Parcells both came from the Cowboys) C) Even if the Texans had their best season ever, there wont be two wild cards from the same divison and something tells me that either the Colts or Titans will FOR SURE be in a wild card spot.... Sorry man, Texans are going to be on vacation in January.

2) The Buc's WILL NOT make the playoffs because: A) They're not going to win the NFC south (Panthers, Falcons, and Saints?? Be real) B) There odds of making a wild card run are better than the Texans, but again, they're going to finish last in their divison. And just to keep things in perspective, they have Buffalo this week (who should've beat the patriots on Monday but they're kick returner is a moron), then they get to play the Giants, Redskins and Eagles (on the road), Carolina, New England, and the Packers. The bucs have a better chance of being 0-8 than making the playoffs. Sorry Primo, not hating on your team, only talking facts. PS, Leftwich struggled in the first half, but he didn't do horrible. He only had an 89.1 passer rating, but he doesn't have much to throw at. Caddy looks legit and I'm happy to see that. But the truth of the matter is, their defense is really struggling. Ronde is legit, and you're right, he locked it down in Man-to-man. But other than him, their secondary is just plain bad.

3) You may just be right about the Cowboys... I won't go out on a limb and say they make the playoffs. They're in arguably the toughest division in football and Romo is flaky around November... Man, 8-8 is going to be tough for them but it can be done. But this is the only statement that reflects any legitimacy...

And Monster, I thought you died??? Good to know you're alive.

ARE YOU FOR REAL? COWBOYS IN THE TOUGHEST DIVISION? GIVE ME A BREAK. THE AFC SOUTH IS THE TOUGHEST! THE GIANTS ARE THE ONLY TEAM IN THAT DIVISION WORTH A SHIT. PHILLY IS SORRY. THE ONLY THING THEY GOT IS A TOUGH DEFENSE. THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT THEY EVER HAD. DALLAS SUX THATS ALL I AM GONNA SAY ABOUT THEM. WASHINGTON? REALLY? LIKE I SAID BEFORE HOUSTON WILL MAKE IT. THEY ARE SOLID JUST GOT OFF TO A SHAKY START. TAMPA, WELL I MIGHT BE WRONG ABOUT THEM BUT IT WILL BE CLOSE.
Back to top Go down
JKilgore44
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:51 pm

Umm, Philly made it to the conference championship last year. They have one of the top 5 secondarys in the league, a veteran pro-bowler at QB and RB, Desean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin, this one dude named Micheal Vick, and a bad ass head coach named Andy Reid. They're kind of legit.

The Giants are fucking solid too. One of the best D's in football again. Crazy good DE's, a ton of speed at the corners, and a veteran pro bowler MLB. Eli Manning has already proven that he can stun the world when he beat the UNDEFEATED Patriots in the super bowl. Oh yeah, and that guy Brandon Jacobs eats babies for breakfast.

Washington isn't great, but Clinton Portis, Randle-El, Santana Moss, and Hainesworth all are bad asses. With a coach and a QB, they are a contender.

In regards to Conference strength, take this into consideration, NFC East teams have a combined 19 Super Bowl appearances and eleven wins, the highest of any division in the NFL. In last years playoffs, the AFC south didn't win a game and Philly made it to the NFC championship, beating another NFC east team (NYG) on the way.

The Colts and Titans help strengthen the AFC south, but Jacksonville has only been in the playoffs twice and Houston never has. It's hard to say that a conference with two teams combined who have less playoff apperances than the WORST team in NFC east comprise a stonger conference.

Houston has looked good in the first half today, but they don't have what it takes this year. Andre is a great reciever, and Mario is a great DE, but two players don't win championships. Shaub isn't the answer.

I have faith in the Boys, and I am about 99.9% sure that no matter what, they will have a better record than the Texans. They're off to a good start right now too
Back to top Go down
JKilgore44
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:02 pm

Well, after watching week 2, I guess I get to eat my words Mad

I'm not making excuses but:

The Eagles did get rolled by NO. They didn't have McNabb or Vick and had Kolb making his first career start. It looked good in the first quarter and then Drew Brees just beat on the Eagles D. Drew Brees is just sick.

The Texans and Titans game was bad ass. I doubt any of you actually watched it, but it was a lot of fun to watch. There were a ton of big plays for both teams and it was an absolute slug fest. It was exactly what football should be. Texans pulled it out in the last minutes and came away with a win. There were two things that could have really changed the game though, the Jacoby Jones muffed punt and the Kerry Collins fumble. Apparently, when a punt returner muffs a punt, he has the opporunity to catch the dropped ball before it hits the ground and before the defender can make a play on it. I didn't know that, and if you saw the play you would know exactly what I'm talking about. And Kerry Collins just randomly fumbled it. He's a puss.

However, I retract my previous statement about Shaub. He impressed me that game. He throws a good ball and makes good decisions. The Texans do need to work on that run D though if they want to make the playoffs. 3 TD runs over 50yds isn't going to cut it.

And that brings me to the Cowboys. Wow... It was an exciting game despite the C' Boys 4 turnovers. Truthfully, the Boys did play good, Tony Romo sucked balls. He had a fucking 26 passer rating. Seriously man, I could go out there and have a better passer rating than that. I know I was talking shit, but the Boys only lost by 2 points and their QB threw more TD passes to the other team than his own. It's not the Boys that lost that game, it was Tony. The Boy's run D was impressive, there pass D was decent, and their off. run game was great, but Tony couldn't manage the game. Tough loss to a tough opponent.

Houston: 1-1
Dallas: 1-1
Tampa: 0-2

The race continues
Back to top Go down
H0U$T0N
Veteran
Veteran

Character sheet
XP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Shaub delivers if he is healthy. That is my biggest concern. The cowpokes do what they do best, let their pathetic QB throw the game away. I wish I could have watched the Texans Sunday but they were not on up here.

Next Week
Jacksonville AT Houston
Giants At Tampa
Carolina At Dallas Monday night

So Houston will win another close one, Tampa will get stomped and Dallas will win over a pitiful Carolina squad.

Houston 2-1
Tampa 0-3
Dallas 2-1 Any takers?
Back to top Go down
Heim89
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:00 pm

last cowboys giants game was bullshit, exciting, but bullshit nonetheless.. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JKilgore44
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:44 pm

I will have to agree this week.

Houston should roll Jacksonville easy, IF they can have some run D this week. Jones-drew aint no joke.

Tampa will get stomped, Eli is too much.

And Dallas, well they SHOULD win. I don't know though, Romo is a faggot. If they run the ball like they should, it will be easy, BUT, they're trying to make Romo a hero (which he's not)
Back to top Go down
H0U$T0N
Veteran
Veteran

Character sheet
XP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:27 pm

Finally we agree widow.

hey, by the way, hows little momma doing? She should be really showing by now.
Back to top Go down
JKilgore44
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:04 pm

She's good man, she just helped me take a quiz for school at the computer lab and I just randomly decided to check this and she got all excited.

Funny stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Primo   

Back to top Go down

Hey Primo
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Forums :: Off-Topic Forums :: Off-Topic General-
Jump to: